01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash; section of Redwood Road closed
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15