01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- 2 men in Nevada standoff case plead guilty in federal court
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West