01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death