01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Skin cancer cream could kill your pet, FDA warns