01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man opens fire on them, police say
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- How should you talk to loved ones about their weight?
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig