01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold