01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent