01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Emergency crews rescue victim trapped in vehicle after rollover
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Family-run Training Table closes doors amid legal battle
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43
- Son of fallen police officer receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform
- Next test for pipeline protesters: the North Dakota winter
- Rooftop solar controversy unwinds before utility regulators
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Poll: Only about 1 in 4 wants Trump to repeal health law