01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Southern California wildfire kills 2, destroys 35K acres
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say