01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Teacher, award-winning artist, ‘counts blessings’ with recent piece
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing