01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior