12/20/2012 10:15pmA lot of older Americans are gloomy about retirement. Many have burned through all of their retirement savings, and are acquiring more credit card debt while having trouble making rent and mortgage payments. To combat the problem, whatever your age, saving for the future has to start now.
Browse by Day Archive
- LIVE: Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Blindness won't stop 'Fame' from excelling at barrel racing
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71