12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Netflix becomes exclusive US pay-TV provider for Disney
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case