12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Vandals steal BYU flags from front yards in Lehi
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Logan veterinarian to pay $200K to settle federal drug violations case