12/10/2012 11:47amDrowsy driving can be extremely dangerous, and recent studies have shown 16.5 percent of fatal crashes involve a drowsy driver.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Domo announces software upgrades, welcomes presidents of Chicago Cubs, Pixar for yearly conference
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament