12/10/2012 11:47amDrowsy driving can be extremely dangerous, and recent studies have shown 16.5 percent of fatal crashes involve a drowsy driver.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Logan woman gets 2 to 30 years in prison for defrauding investors
- Dog's mystery illness solved by intern
- Man suffers spinal fractures in violent Midvale attack, charges say
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say