12/03/2012 11:52amCreditCards.com reports that the average credit card debt per household is $15,799. If this is the case, then a lot of families need to avoid the holiday debt hangover.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash