12/03/2012 11:52amCreditCards.com reports that the average credit card debt per household is $15,799. If this is the case, then a lot of families need to avoid the holiday debt hangover.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama