12/03/2012 11:52amCreditCards.com reports that the average credit card debt per household is $15,799. If this is the case, then a lot of families need to avoid the holiday debt hangover.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- In gorilla's death, critics blame mother, Cincinnati Zoo