11/29/2012 8:04pmHealth care in the workplace is something Utah business owners are struggling to provide and it's something Utah workers are afraid to lose. A new option cuts employers costs significantly, and gives employees financial flexibility.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan