11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Drunk Sandy man arrested after pushing his way into wrong home, police say
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president