11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber