11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Judge likely to order new trial for Orem man convicted of murdering wife
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'