11/20/2012 10:36pmYou can find Redmond Real Salt at many restaurants and stores all across Utah. But can you find the small town of Redmond in Utah? That's where this stuff comes from, and how they get it out of the ground is pretty amazing.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance