08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Have You Seen This? Guilty chipmunk is guilty
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- American Fork appoints interim police chief