08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Should failure to disclose HIV or AIDS be considered rape?