08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer