08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet