08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial