08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations