08/16/2014 1:30amNASCAR has thrived for years thanks to the personalities of some of its biggest stars and that includes an occasional feud, gesture or angry encounter on the track. But less than a week after Kevin Ward Jr. was killed during a sprint car race in New York after being struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart, NASCAR on Friday barred its drivers from approaching the track or moving cars after an incident during the race.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Cheaper phones are fine, if top-end camera isn't a must
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral