07/06/2014 9:50amWith the potentially record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers hanging in the balance, a trial beginning Monday will focus on whether Donald Sterling's estranged wife had the authority under terms of a family trust to unilaterally negotiate the deal.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Utah's oldest resident celebrated 110th birthday