07/06/2014 9:50amWith the potentially record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers hanging in the balance, a trial beginning Monday will focus on whether Donald Sterling's estranged wife had the authority under terms of a family trust to unilaterally negotiate the deal.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours
- Prep football: Week 2 schedule and scores
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Summit County campground evacuated as wildfire rages less than a mile away
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico