07/06/2014 9:50amWith the potentially record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers hanging in the balance, a trial beginning Monday will focus on whether Donald Sterling's estranged wife had the authority under terms of a family trust to unilaterally negotiate the deal.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult after 'suicidal' crash that killed 2
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- AP Source: Utah Jazz get Joe Johnson for 2 years, $22M
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Tourist falls to death posing for photo at Machu Picchu
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?