08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- School delayed in 4 districts due to snow
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured US 40 crash
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Unsealed filings in restaurateur's death detail his fears of estranged husband
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Missing 12-year-old found safe, police say
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?
- 31-year-old man from Orem reported missing
- Police hope to ID person of interest in fatal Ogden shooting
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival