08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Healthy eating at the food court
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash