08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options