08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory
- Warehouse fire death toll climbs to 33, and includes teens
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Man arrested in arson investigation after fire engulfs Heber City home