08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU coaches pushing NFL for players
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law