08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released