08/28/2013 2:45pmProsecutors won't file criminal charges against Scottie Pippen for fighting with an autograph seeker who authorities say was drunk and exaggerated his injuries including faking seizures after claiming the former Chicago Bulls star punched him in the face.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- American University in Kabul starts repair work after attack