12/06/2012 11:48amWith a finger on the pulse of the sports world KSL asks the pressing questions and gets the insightful answers from our team of sports reporters. Today's question: In light of Kobe Bryant reaching 30,000 points (5th player in NBA history), what is sports' most impressive milestone?
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy