12/06/2012 11:48amWith a finger on the pulse of the sports world KSL asks the pressing questions and gets the insightful answers from our team of sports reporters. Today's question: In light of Kobe Bryant reaching 30,000 points (5th player in NBA history), what is sports' most impressive milestone?
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- Great Clips of the Week: Danny Ainge 'posterized' by USU-bound son; Michael Phelps races a shark
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?