02/19/2014 12:48pmColorado's legal marijuana market is far exceeding tax expectations, according to a budget proposal released Wednesday by Gov. John Hickenlooper that gives the first official estimate of how much the state expects to make from pot taxes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest