02/19/2014 12:48pmColorado's legal marijuana market is far exceeding tax expectations, according to a budget proposal released Wednesday by Gov. John Hickenlooper that gives the first official estimate of how much the state expects to make from pot taxes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- 2 men arrested in alleged kidnapping, assault of 17-year-old boys