02/01/2014 12:38amCrime and punishment loomed large as issues in New Orleans' elections Saturday _ a test of the popularity of incumbent Mayor Mitch Landrieu, who won big four years ago, and the survivability of the city's sheriff, Marlin Gusman, who was heavily criticized after a video surfaced last year showing blatant drug use and the waving of a loaded gun in the jail he runs.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen accused of killing youth facility staffer charged as adult with murder
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Will Trump keep campaign promises to women?
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking