12/29/2013 11:05amIncreasingly vocal in its frustration over U.S. policies in the Mideast, Saudi Arabia is strengthening ties elsewhere, seeking out an alignment that will bolster its position after it was pushed to the sidelines this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Drunk Sandy man arrested after pushing his way into wrong home, police say
- Attorney general regrets meeting with Bill Clinton
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Death sparks 'Autopilot' car probe; Man had speeding tickets
- Video features Utah’s famous rock-climbing cat
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president