12/29/2013 11:05amIncreasingly vocal in its frustration over U.S. policies in the Mideast, Saudi Arabia is strengthening ties elsewhere, seeking out an alignment that will bolster its position after it was pushed to the sidelines this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend