12/02/2013 12:58pmRomanian President Traian Basescu says he won't sign a letter of intent and International Monetary Fund memorandum to protest a government decision to hike fuel prices.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Southern California beats BYU 91-84 to remain undefeated
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah