11/28/2013 3:22pmWith Russia warily looking on, European Union leaders on Thursday implored Ukraine to sign a landmark association agreement and reverse the geopolitical defeat they suffered last week when the former Soviet republic sought closer ties with Moscow instead of Brussels.
Browse by Day Archive
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Unwanted pets find new homes in 'dog-friendly' Utah
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day