10/12/2013 12:19amThe federal government shutdown that has idled hundreds of thousands of workers is starting to ripple through states, which are now laying off employees and warning of thousands of additional furloughs if the budget stalemate is not resolved soon.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation