10/02/2013 10:46amIn a story Oct. 1 about North Korea at the United Nations, The Associated Press misidentified the North Korean speaker. The diplomat who spoke is deputy permanent representative Ri Tong Il, not Sang Beom Lim, who is a South Korean diplomat. A corrected version on of the story is below:
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle