10/02/2013 10:46amIn a story Oct. 1 about North Korea at the United Nations, The Associated Press misidentified the North Korean speaker. The diplomat who spoke is deputy permanent representative Ri Tong Il, not Sang Beom Lim, who is a South Korean diplomat. A corrected version on of the story is below:
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police: Man threatened woman with knife, stole minivan
- Is sushi healthy?
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers