09/22/2013 3:16pmThe White House is under pressure to ramp up counterterrorism action against al-Shabab in Somalia following the al-Qaida-linked group's deadly attack on an upscale Kenyan shopping mall that has killed and injured dozens, including Americans.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase