09/22/2013 3:16pmThe White House is under pressure to ramp up counterterrorism action against al-Shabab in Somalia following the al-Qaida-linked group's deadly attack on an upscale Kenyan shopping mall that has killed and injured dozens, including Americans.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Centerville settles with widow of man shot and killed by police
- Is 'The BFG' too scary for your little ones?