09/03/2013 6:17pmThe World Bank is helping Lebanon prepare the ground to request an influx of international aid to offset the high costs of spillover from the Syrian civil war, the bank's president, Jim Yong Kim, said Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen accused of killing youth facility staffer charged as adult with murder
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Will Trump keep campaign promises to women?
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking