09/03/2013 6:17pmThe World Bank is helping Lebanon prepare the ground to request an influx of international aid to offset the high costs of spillover from the Syrian civil war, the bank's president, Jim Yong Kim, said Tuesday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys