12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Witty letter prompts American Airlines to waive $200 change fee
- Missing Harrisville man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- 41 Secret Service staff disciplined for reviewing private records of Rep. Chaffetz
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?