12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- USC football player accused of rape to appear in Utah court
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Study: Kidney stone got you down? Ride a roller coaster
- Malls, stores consider new ways to protect shoppers
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections