12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- KSL Investigates: How safe is your Uber, Lyft or taxi ride?